The training industry is changing. Get ahead of the curve and learn how to do more for less…
We’re running a series of free seminars and webinars to help training companies address the changing landscape in terms of government policy, learner demographics and technology trends.
Expect to be presented with a visions attainable by training providers of all sizes with or without external assistance.
1. Moving to e-Learning
We take a pragmatic look at the benefits and what it takes for training providers to move towards an e-learning offering.
- Case studies of e-learning success, challenges and failure
- Discussion of benefits and uses
- Cost, commitment and challenges
2. Your Website
Next we will look at examples of websites that perform well for training providers and discuss ways you can emulate some of their techniques.
- Design and structure
- Calls to action
- Lead collection
We will also discuss and show you how to know exactly who is visiting your site and from where.
- Analytics – how and why to who is visiting your site and how analytics relate your marketing efforts
3. Online Marketing
Find out how to first identify the size (and if applicable cost) of your target market, then how to target them online.
- How and why to use Google Ads against well researched keywords
- Laser targeting ads of Facebook
- Advice and guidance on using social media for marketing
- 4. Saving Money with Google Apps
To finish the session we’ll show you how you can move your email and document sharing to Google, often at a fraction of the cost of a local IT provider/server.
- How and why to use Google Apps – cost savings, improved collaboration and a step-change in how you use and pay for software